Production and management activities have different degrees of socio-economic, technological and environmental impacts. Based on an appropriate balance of interests, we shall assume social responsibility and make every effort to contribute to the well-being of the global community and the long-term development of humankind. In order to clarify the principles and directions of our social responsibility, our social responsibility guidelines are as follows:
The quality of work is the fundamental guarantee of product quality. In order to implement the quality guidelines, our employees must maintain the following work quality on a daily basis:
1. the quality of every process, every part, every document, every word and deed must be guaranteed to the satisfaction of our subordinates and customers.
2. Participate actively in the continuous improvement of our product performance and production processes.
3. Never avoid mistakes, correct them in a timely manner, and proactively take effective measures to avoid their recurrence.
4. to put forward any suggestions and criticisms for quality improvement without reservation, and to supervise and follow up the relevant departments to adopt them in time until the improvement is completed.
5. work in an orderly manner, and always maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the post.
Reducing pollution and improving the environment is our environmental policy and social responsibility.
1. We will reduce waste discharge as much as possible.
2. We will properly dispose of production waste, waste water and waste gas according to the law.
3. We require our suppliers to comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations, to use recyclable, green, energy-saving and harmless materials as much as possible, and to reduce noise pollution and extend the service life of our products as much as possible.